Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - MOT seat question

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th August 2007 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
MOT seat question

Hi those members who know me know i drive an Espace 7 seater,i booked her in today for her MOT on the 5th September Fingers crossed she is also getting her timing belt done aswell while she is up there as i bought it about 3 months back and have never had time .

Well my question is 5 out of the 7 seats are removable and there is 3 which i just keep in the house as i need the room in the car,do i need to have them back in the car for the day of the MOT or not as the seat belts that are in the car do not work unless the seats are present,this is just me being lazy so i do not have to get the wife to lift them back up to the car closer to the MOT date,cheers all the best Donald.
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
  5 Lastest Threads by Donald
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Have You Stopped Smoking General Chat johnboyw 55 4372 21st September 2013 09:21 AM
AVS Music Converter to MP3 Free Download Help Computer Club Donald 2 1981 10th March 2012 03:02 PM
Posting Problem Feedback & Announcements hondo 21 4421 31st December 2011 04:11 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome