Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Megane CC

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th March 2015 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Megane CC

I used the search but I wasn't able to find an answer to my question perhaps someone here can give me some guidance.

I'm thinking about buying a Renault Megane CC Dynamque S VVT 136 from 2007, the car has low mileage (30k) and 1 previous owner, the current owner has owned the car for the past 5 years.

I tried the car a few days ago and the car looked great, and everything worked as it should.

My question is regarding the fuel consumption. The on-board computer the presented two values for average fuel consumption one of 16.6 mpg and another of 26.6mpg, this looks quite high and I am not sure what they represent.

My concern with this car is that I believe that the price is quite low (2500), roughly 70% of the price that the identical car is usually sold on ebay . The deal sounds too good to be true, specially because one of the owners sells car parts for a living, I'm aware that he is capable of evaluating a car correctly.

The car has lots of receipts for parts and MOT papers, I have done a HPI check and everything was clear.

Any comments on the fuel consumption? or advice for this situation?

5 Lastest Threads by ccala
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Megane CC Cars & motoring coup 3 500 28th March 2015 04:49 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome