Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic II - Electronics - Panoramic roof malfunction *Fixed*

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 9th August 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Angry Renault Scenic II - Electronics - Panoramic roof malfunction *Fixed*

My Scenic sunroof has suddenly stopped working (the big sliding glass type). We had it open with the engine switched off, I put the key-card in to enable the sunroof to be closed without starting the engine, and it closed normally - however it hasn't worked since! The fuse (in the 'roof' of the glove box) appears to be OK. When you operate the sunroof switch absolutely nothing happens, no clicking relays or anything.

Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this problem, before I pay someone lots of money to fix something that actually isn't used very often (wind noise is terrible with it open, far worse than Mk1 Scenic!).
Currently in AuldNick's garage:
2004 Scenic 1.6 petrol; 1989 Mazda Eunos Roadster (MX-5)
  5 Lastest Threads by AuldNick
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clock and trip computer resetting on its own!! Electronics AuldNick 5 4688 3rd January 2009 04:10 PM
Thermometer fault, Scenic II Electronics ottoman 8 4504 15th February 2008 07:49 AM
Renault Scenic II - Electronics - Panoramic roof... Scenic neilgordon 18 18560 9th August 2007 07:34 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome