Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Deal or no deal

Thread: Deal or no deal
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 10th August 2007
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by Jonah View Post
I just took owneship of my new Scenic II Dynamique VVT 136 6 speed petrol manual.

1.) What happens to the car between Renault building it and it arriving with the customer.

I got it home and I noted that the engine cover is missing!

Who took it off and why?

2.) When it was ordered I never got to see the dealership order form. What did they put on it and what does it contain? My car has arrived and has manual air conditioning. I believed the comfort pack option gave me just that - air comfort as shown on the web page brochure.

When exactly does the car model become a Dynamique "S"? What has to be added to make it an "S" variant?

Confused Jonah in County Durham.

Not good Jonah , get straight back to the dealership and get them to confirm what was ordered, and compare that to your copy of the order form, that way you will see the difference .... if its not the correct car then get them to order the correct car and explain what happened ... and what they are going to do about it.

Make sure you deal with the salesman who sold you the car and his manager and the dealer principle .... you should get what you ordered and paid for .... lets know how you get on.

hope it helps

Why is it the older I get .... the better I think I was ?
Currently in Truckbusuk's garage:
Clio2 1.4RT Phase1(VF1BB0S) + Volvo XC90 SE Lux D5 Geartronic

Last edited by Truckbusuk; 10th August 2007 at 07:04 PM. Reason: spelling
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome