Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Electronics - Idle problems and possible fix - Motorised Throttle Valve

View Single Post
post #37 of (permalink) Old 12th August 2007
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1

Hello all

Im experiencing the same problems with my laguna, its a laguna 02 plate 1.8 16v Privilage which speaks

i started having problems last year with it flagging up a fuel injection system fault ,stalling and surging like form idle to 3000 revs with the accelerator not working,so.... went to the dealers and after much money like 600 they checked the full wiring harness full diagnostics which didnt have any fault codes in cleaned the Throttle body replaced the spark plugs and fine nice n bonnie .................till yesterday

so i had the aa tow me to my dealers and now im waiting for the phone call on monday for the damage........its just a nightmare im expecting they will want to replace the throttle bdy and accelerator potentiometers

that said when its fine it runs like a dream this problem seems intermitant and like the other post it clears itself if u switch off for say 10 mins

Why o Why
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome