Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Difference between headlights...

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 13th August 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hi guys...

I'm not colourcoding the handles or boot lock, they're fine as they are-little bits of black to break the colour up is fine. Plus all the paint was used-i'm not going to do it from a can, but another 1/4 litre of paint from the bodyshop is gong to set me back around 50, so i'm not spending that for little things! What i meant was suggestions/opinions on the lights...

The lights i mean are Phase II Clio lights, but they have individual 'Pods' in them: hopefully i can get an attachment on instead. The lights in question (on the green Clio) look like they may be from a Sport or something?

With regards to the fogs, i'm hoping to find one at a breakers that has had fogs. If the units themselves are broken, thats not a problem-i've no qualms getting a pair from Renault-i just need to find a Clio thats had them so i can trace the wiring/get the correct stalk & relays. In the Volvo's i've had all the extra cables have been there so i was just presuming it would be the same with Renault...Volvo have just spoilt me i guess lol.

Anyway, these are the headlights i mean (see attachment).

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clio Lights Pair 1.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	172.1 KB
ID:	3844  
Currently in DantheClioman's garage:
Clio Phase 2 Mk 1
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome