Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna - Electrics Problems

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 14th August 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna - Electrics Problems

hi, i`ve tried a few forums for my problems but no one seems to want to go near the wiring of a laguna2(dont blame them) i have an 2001 1.8 privlege 75,000m

about 12 months ago on ignition the revs shot upto 2000rpm and held with no pedal response,tried it a few times with same outcome.10mins later it was ok.
trouble free for 6months then same-again then ok after 10mins. a few weeks ago it happened again, and now is very frequent(before just on starting but now when running)
replaced pedal unit but didnt sort it out. the dash warning says "fuel injection fault"

without putting it on machine told it would prob be a grand of a job by auto elec.
also the esp warning has been comming up intermittantly on dash for a simmlar period of time- related?

renault technical data disc says check wiring under battery mount for chaifing/damage. and the routing has been changed since. i`ve had a look but no obvious signs of wear/damage, although it would help if i knew which bit of the wiring i needed to check as all wiring seems to run under the battery mount owing to the fact thats where the cpu is located.

i would be very grateful for any advice or sollutions that may not leave me bankrupt?

Currently in od9's garage:
01 laguna2 privlege 1.8
  5 Lastest Threads by od9
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna - Electrics Problems Electronics mohammed akhtar 10 2579 14th August 2007 06:52 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome