Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Sorry but another post about KEY FOBS!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 15th August 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Arrow Sorry but another post about KEY FOBS!

Hi guys
I realise there are masses of posts about keys and them not controlling the central locking. I have read them and the FAQ's but I am even more confused now.
Basically, I have a 3 door clio grande rn 1998 1.2. The key I have isn't working properly in controlling the central locking. I went and got new batteries and no LED action so key prob not working. What would be my cheapest way to get a key or this key working again? Should I just stick to the dealer and pay 100+ or is ebay or anyone online any good? The worst about it is, my driver door lock itself is broken in that it goes round and round when you turn the key and doesn't actually unlock the door. I have to open the passenger's door and use the central locking control in the centre console to open the driver door. very annoying!

Even a short reply as to my best solution would be appreciated. My head is so confused!
Currently in phadge's garage:
Clio Grande RN 1.2
  5 Lastest Threads by phadge
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Cold - Overheat light - Then hot Heating & cooling swfcowl5 12 1547 12th January 2008 05:49 PM
How can I control CD player with steering wheel... Electronics mr.brown 1 1061 23rd September 2007 10:55 AM
Sorry but another post about KEY FOBS! Electronics John J 7 2261 15th August 2007 11:22 PM
Hi everyone Welcome to RenaultForums superbiatch 5 791 15th August 2007 11:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome