Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Monkeys have eaten my car!!

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 16th August 2007
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by snoz View Post
Longleat safari is a great day out, especialy the monkey park. After successfuly tying down all wipers, etc with tie wraps the little bu@@ers left them all alone, apart from the rear window washer-water squirter above the rear window, which one of them found to be a very tasty snack!

Any hints on where to get a replacement part/kit and how to get it fitted on would be greatly appreciated as I cannot find anything out on the net or in haynes. It's a phase 2 espace RT and looks like a tricky job, not technical, just an embu@@erance!

Many thanks

Hi snoz ... I had the same problem at Blair Drumond Park ... its an easy fix, you'll get the parts from Renault (approx £10 for the nozzle and the rubber mount), you'll need the washer nozzle, and the rubber mounting (push fit) ... if your very unlucky you'll also need washer hose ...

the washer hose feeds through the bodywork and then through the rubber mounting, when this is done push the rubber mounting into the hole in the bodywork ... keeping a hold of the hose, then attach the washer nozzle to the hose and push it into the already fitted rubber mount.

You'll get the hose and a similar nozzle (or even a 2 jet version) in Halfords, but I'm sure you will only get the rubber mount from Renault ....

Hope it helps

I actually thought it may be a good summer business proposition to have a trailer selling car washer parts, jets/nozzles/wiper arms/ wiper blades/wheel trims/mirrors etc parked out side safari parks ... guaranteed custom

Why is it the older I get .... the better I think I was ?
Currently in Truckbusuk's garage:
Clio2 1.4RT Phase1(VF1BB0S) + Volvo XC90 SE Lux D5 Geartronic

Last edited by Truckbusuk; 16th August 2007 at 02:22 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome