Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Monaco GP

View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 19th April 2015 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Laguna Monaco GP

Yeah I reckon you've come up with a new word there fella - well done! Sounds like you change your cars as often as I do! I've been through a few Renaults myself, started out with a 17, anyone remember them, followed by a 17 Gordini - now that was fun! Later I had an 11 Turbo , plus tweaks of course, which scared the living daylights out of passengers, and the driver to be honest and last before company cars had their way with me was a Lag 2. Like yours reliable and very comfortable - certainly a whole better than the Vectra which was inflicted on me with a new job. Heinous thing. Sorry to any Vectra lovers but it was horrible. Various, SAABs other Jags and Pugs, Fords, Vauxhalls and Nissans have slipped in there along the way too but all my mates still talk about the Renaults, which is quite strange I reckon.
Music - couldn't live without it. I reckon you're right on the memory stick thing, and not just on the reliability front either - they're smaller too and the box isn't huge!
Currently in rabidric's garage:
2010 Laguna Coupe Monaco GP, 1974 Stingray
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome