Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Is the damage worse than I thought??

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 18th August 2007
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Originally Posted by Danny7276 View Post
Thanks for your reply. The car seems to be driving ok, not pulling to either side. The mis-alignment to the drivers door and the gap between wing and bumper are definately since the bump as they wasn't their before and as you know when you're washing the car you notice things that weren't there before. Visually ATS checked the suspension, shocks and brakes for me when I told them what had happened and they gave it the all clear on that, but from what you say I would prob be best getting it thoroughly checked over.

What is jigging? And what does it involve...I'm useless! lol

Hi Danny some cars when crashed are quite badly damaged and the insurance company see it fit to be repaired the car is put on a bench where by it is clamped and pulled back into shape it sounds very bad but it does work on most cars but not on some i hope this helps Donald.
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome