Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Espace - Air Conditioning

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 24th April 2015
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Unhappy Re: Renault - Espace - Air Conditioning

Well I've got a couple of days off now, so weather permitting I'll get under the thing again and mess about with earth wires to the bodywork or battery and see if that helps matters. If it DOES fire up the compressor then its time to clean up all the earthing points I assume.
It's funny, but when I bought this, apart from the aircon now working it was great. I jokingly put a stickers on the back on French that translated to "French pile of s***". I decided to take it off a few weeks ago as I was tidying the bodywork up and since then the thing had started to fall apart. The back axle has a bad rattle which goes away when the brake pedal is depressed so it'll possibly be a problem with the pads being loose in the calipers (no retaining springs???), the front drivers side shock might have gone as when I run over a speck of dust there's a thud which goes right through the chassis and there's a creaking/clunking appeared on the passenger side front in the last few days too. I should have stuck with my old Volvo V40 lol
Currently in Bigdave117's garage:
2004 Renault Espace 2.0T Privilege + LPG
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome