Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Brake Travel Sensor?

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 21st August 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Brake Travel Sensor?

Hi i'm new here,i've tried searching but i can't find anything so thought i would try asking instead. I recently bought a laguna ll and the Abs light has come on.i took it to my local garage who i've used for years (not renault) when he's plugged it up it's come up with brake travel sensor. He's then said that it's the abs pump thats duffed and that i needed a new one ,so this was changed today and yet it's still showing the abs light with this same error code.So he's said he's got an electrician coming in on thursday to have a look.Which sounds like even more money. has anyone had any experience or know where exactly the brake travel sensor is located as he's telling me it's inside the abs pump ecu hence the new pump and ecu .I've only driven the car 2 miles since owning it and am quite fed up now and just want to fix it.Many thanks Adrian.
  5 Lastest Threads by roper
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
abs light flashing continuosly Wheels & tyres roper 4 1400 1st September 2007 04:37 PM
Brake Travel Sensor? Cars & motoring roper 2 772 21st August 2007 03:31 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome