Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Monaco GP

View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 27th April 2015 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Smile Re: Laguna Monaco GP

Ah so there is another one out there - wherever you are. No rattles, everything seems pretty solid so far. How exactly does a diagnostic work on a rattly seat? Only bug bear I have is the front tyre pressure sensors which keep telling me to either pump them up or let them down. Cured it for a week by taking them up to 55psi deflating to less than 10 and then setting them right, but this morning came back on - started at 2.1 bar first thing but when I go home after 400miles they were at 2.7 but still telling me to do something - Bum! Guess I'll deflate, reflate and keep trying. The dealer had new tyres fitted just before I bought it so I reckon that's where the problem comes from but no idea what the proper cure is.
I've been looking for some bits to tart mine up and have so far drawn a blank - not even a boot spoiler which I would have thought would be all over the place. 375 for a splitter sounds a bit steep, mind you I don't know what it looks like or if that includes fitting. Going to look for one now.
Currently in rabidric's garage:
2010 Laguna Coupe Monaco GP, 1974 Stingray
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome