Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Electronics - Retracting wing mirrors automatically

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 24th January 2006
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Just had a quick look and it appears the modified drawings are for "non-multiplexed" wired cars, which in the arly days was most Laguna models except the Initiale. So from what I can gather the diagram is suitable for all Laguna II multiplxed wired cars with electric folding mirrors, with the additional diagrams only for older more basic models of the Lag II.
My French isn't the best but I know enough to work out roughly what they are saying.

I'm not sure as I still haven't studied wiring in detail but you can probably quite easily pick up a feed from the central locking as the wiring is in the door anyway.
When (if) I get a bit of time on my own ( nightmare as a Taxi driver taking daughters to/from swimmimg/athletics etc etc at the mo) I will study the drawing in more detail and try and work out a "central locking controlled fold back mirror cct".

Currently in SportTourer's garage:
2010 Laguna III SportTourer Initiale Tom Tom.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome