Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - bloody central locking !

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 30th August 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
bloody central locking !

thecentral locking has been linked to the alarm and the ignition on my 92 espace which means that 5 secs after my engine starts all the doors lock untill engine is swiched off again whilst this is an unduobted boon for the safty of the vehicles ocupants it has caused afew problems .
yesterday evening came to my car after work got in started it swiched on the lights etc and noticed the bonnet was open got out to close it properly when the drivers door swung shut behind me and youve guessed it locked me out ! so now the car is at the side of the road lights on engine running all doors and windows locked me out side panic ! what to do tryed every door and window managed to get the bonnet open after a good deal of fiddling but no way of getting battery terminals off.luckily some techies from work turned up to do some maintainace and were able to lend me the tools phew .
is this a renault fit alarm or is it retro fit as i would like to take this feature off if i can help please !

The member formerly known as pesnuts
Currently in peanuts's garage:
1993 espace 2.1tdi
  5 Lastest Threads by peanuts
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
disaster Cars & motoring peanuts 13 2208 19th September 2007 08:49 AM
bloody central locking ! Cars & motoring Truckbusuk 2 1159 30th August 2007 08:27 AM
drug shock Jokes & funny stuff ottoman 2 916 21st August 2007 08:23 AM
lee hughes right or wrong ? Football Lagdti 5 1473 10th August 2007 08:41 AM
nervous ?you bet Football Lagdti 5 1987 10th May 2007 10:14 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome