Hello i am new here so would appreciate any help.
My girlfirend drives an 03 megane 1.6 dynamique. This morning while in slow moving traffic the toxic fume filter light came on, flashed about ten times then went off. There has been no noticable loss of power, and the light has not come on again.
I have read other posts, but none seem to have the same probs, either the light stays on, or there is power loss etc.
My main concerns are, is the car safe to drive? Is it worth getting the
/spark plugs checked? Or is it something completely different!?!
Any help would be great