Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 04 Clio Dynamique features

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 26th January 2006 Thread Starter
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 7 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 8
We've just been up for a test drive and have agreed to buy it. Unfortunately, I didn't really get to look at it because I was looking after The Grizzle.

It's exactly as you say - the same old crappy sunroof, but auto lights and wipers (our 02 doesn't have them.) We can live with the manual rear windows - five door Clios are surprisingly rare once you start to look out for them, so manual rear windows are to be expected I suppose.

It looks like the tilt & slide was standard on the Initiale (they had a 1.6 up on the Renault2Go board that listed it as a feature) but it obviously never made it down to the Dynamique. It's a shame, because the sunroof is the only thing I really disliked about this one.

Annoyances include the fact that the Renault Harmony warranty is not transferrable to the new car and is worthless at trade-in (we've paid about 500 quid for two years, and got 9 months and about 200 quid's worth of work for that.) Then there's the fact that I've only just fitted a Parrot handsfree kit, though it did only take about half an hour to do and should be easy enough to transplant.
Currently in Horatio's garage:
2010 Laguna III Initiale.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome