Independent Renault Forums banner

Rear Bumper Strip

5K views 15 replies 4 participants last post by  ottoman 
#1 ·
Hi , Does anyone know where i can get a "rear bumper strip" for my 2004 Scenic 2? :)

The one i have seen is a metal one that sticks to the top of the bumper. The reason i need one desperatley is because i have a wheelchair that has scratched and scuffed it going in and out of the boot. :(

I have seen one on ebay but i got outbid :steam: and havent seen any more.

I am really desperate here and will pay virtually any price for one.

Thankyou.

Stu308.

#4 ·
Hi Donald.

You are correct i've not been around for a while...work has taken me away for the last six weeks,i am back for the bank holiday weekend but will be away again after...(running in and terminating lots of fibre optic cables).

You could be right Halfords may stock the bumper strip.

:) :)

#6 ·
Great, think of all that money your making;) is fibre optic big glenda,i was hearing something on the news that the french are going a huge job in the city of Paris not that sure what it is but i think its fibre optic??good to see about cheers all the best Donald

#5 ·
Hi Stu308,

One of these, I bought mine from ebay for my 05 Scenic II then just transferred it to my 07 Scenic II, ebay £8 or so at the time, They do come up fairly frequently but seem quite expensive now a German supplier need to take care as the Scenic I will not fit the Scenic II.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.