Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - why is renault taking so long to fix my car

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 2nd September 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
why is renault taking so long to fix my car

Hiya i was wondering if anyone could tell me if renault has took ages to fix there car... my clio 2001 reg has been in a renault garage for 2 weeks and still is not fixed..first they told me i needed a ecu that would cost 400.00 then told me i needed a code and could not tell me exact price but said it would not be more than i told them to go ahead with all this and yet the car is still not fixed..the mechanic said he has fixed thousands of cars but has never came across my cars problem and is now getting in touch with technical in france..does anyone know if i will have to pay the 500 for the ecu ect as i obviously didnt need new ones as my car will still not start also how long should i let all this go on as it will be 3 weeks next week that they have had my be greatfull for any answers...thanks
  5 Lastest Threads by kiarra
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
why is renault taking so long to fix my car Electronics leroy 1 683 2nd September 2007 02:14 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome