Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Electric Windows and Door Panels

View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 2nd September 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by chris m View Post
The problem is probably the wires in the window regulators have become twisted. I have the same problem on my Scenic and Renault will only sell a complete regulator instead of the bits you need.

I have taken my regulator out today and can repair it pretty easily, I was thinking of using cycle brake cable for the reg wires, they look similar, but there is a guy on e-bay that does the wire kits for a good price and a couple of forum members have used him and been happy.

Try this link to the guy on e-bay RENAULT LAGUNA MEGANE WINDOW REGULATOR REPAIR KIT on eBay, Renault, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (item 190142185310 end time 20-Aug-07 08:43:29 BST)

or if you need to you can pick up new regulator assemblies for about 50 each from e-bay
Heh Chris m, so did the repair kit work out ok? Just looking at it myself - almost too cheap to resist!

Currently in bpowell555's garage:
2002 Renault Laguna II 2.2dCi Initiale, 1990 E30 325i Touring (Bavarian Tigzwerken Express)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome