Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault - Espace - Air Conditioning

View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 31st May 2015
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault - Espace - Air Conditioning

Bigdave,, suspect I have a bust spring too, as the car now has very vague steering, had exactly this on a laguna, replaced rear springs, and all was well again. It skipped sideways a bit when the left rear wheel went over a smallish bump. The espace is doing this and front tyre wear was bad on left side outer, and pulling to left. On the laguna, it was only a short piece from the lower end of the spring that was broke, you couldn't see it on the car at all. Hmm. The aircon on the espace is not working on mine, it has a leak on a metal pipe, my understanding is when the gas pressure drops, the system switches it off at the UCH for safety, and even after a regas it needs to have the fault removed and reset on the diagnostic machine before it will work again. So if yours lost pressure at some point, you will need to have this reset and you wouldn't hear any compressors or relays kick in until it's been done. Good luck!
Currently in jackrussel's garage:
02 Smart passion, 05 Grand Espace 2.2 Dci Privilege
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome