Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Help with adding spot/fog lights to Laguna II

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th September 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 1
Cool Help with adding spot/fog lights to Laguna II

Hi everyone, this is my first post here after reading ofr a little while. I bought my first Renault in March and am well pleased with my 53 plate Laguna 1.9 dci 'Extreme' (which my missus and I lovingly call 'The General', what can I say we both loved Dukes of Hazzard as kids).

I am considering putting some fog/spot lights in, which I have noticed come as standard on some of the other trims for this model but not on the 'Extreme' trim. The black part of the front bumper where they would normally go doesn't have any sort of recess or push out part to fir the circular lights. Does anyone know of a) any after market part I can replace this with so I can fit spots (preferably without changing the whole bumper) or b) a method of adding them to my existing bumper, or c) is it too much hassle and I shouldn't bother.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Currently in NumberoftheGaz's garage:
Megane 1.5dci 106 Dynamique
  5 Lastest Threads by NumberoftheGaz
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Megane II - Boot opens itself Electronics fizzyluck 5 3861 8th November 2012 01:24 PM
Laguna II - Turbo Blown, Car Dead? Engines VelSatisfied 3 939 6th June 2012 09:24 AM
Laboured Starting - Hard Brakes - Loosing Oil -... Engines madnoel10 1 1002 14th May 2012 06:37 PM
My Greatest Fix (Bodge) Ever - Faulty Card Reader Electronics reefman 22 8767 28th December 2008 01:42 PM
My EGR Story (Laguna II 1.9dci) Engines DaneC 19 3862 15th December 2008 07:53 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome