Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Anyone know what switch/sensor this is?

View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 4th September 2007
Bencapewell's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 31
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
its a sensor

Sorry but cant remeber what its called, but if you look at the engine from the front, it sits just behind the first spark plug, on the air intake manifold.
Currently in Bencapewell's garage:
2001 scenic 1.4 sport
Bencapewell is offline  
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome