Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - I hate bad drivers!

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 5th September 2007 Thread Starter
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
I hate bad drivers!

I was making a delivery in a rather posh part of the country this morning when a twit, obviously overcome with the fact he was driving a 57 plate Ferrari decided to reverse towards me. He had pulled up to the give way markings on the road, then after i had stopped behind him, without warning decided he was going to reverse park onto the double yellows leading up to the junction (i do believe that double yellows don't apply to cars costing over 40k, but please correct me if i'm wrong). Now i know such cars have small rear windows, but i was in a 3 ton white van. how he failed to see me I will never know, especially after I started blasting on the horn and then flashing my lights. Luckily i was aware of my surroundings and knew there was no one behind me so i reversed out of his way.

If the twit had of hit me what are the chances of the whole incident being my fault, with the contact being made between the rear of his car and the front of my van on the approach to a junction, and me being white van man and him obviously extremely wealthy.
Currently in twillco's garage:
Mercedes C250 Sport & his wife drives a Scenic 1.6 Fidji
  5 Lastest Threads by twillco
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Being taken for a ride? Engines 3 1075 30th March 2011 08:18 PM
My Gearbox has now failed. :( Transmissions Bob925 18 3288 12th June 2008 06:04 PM
What are the symptoms of a failed waterpump? Engines Tiggerz_SRi 13 5940 27th April 2008 09:16 PM
Snapped Wheel Bolt Wheels & tyres Karletto 62 8719 22nd April 2008 06:25 PM
No sunroof. try this. Cars & motoring VelSatisfied 8 1764 5th September 2007 04:46 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome