Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - What I hate about driving...

View Single Post
post #70 of (permalink) Old 29th January 2006
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
My pet hate is people parking in loading bays on streets, particularly because i work for the company that use yellow & green liveried vans.They park there because they are just "nipping t' minibank" resulting in me having to drive round Barnsley town ctr one way system, once more in the hope thy're gone when i return. If they're still there i simply double park so they cannot get out. Once had one who was not in the car when i double parked , and went 'bout my delivery, when i returned he was sat in the car turning red, he got out and gave me some verbal , so i simply pointed out the big " loading only " message painted in big white letters on the tarmac, shrugged my shoulders and got in the van and set about the rest of my day.

Ialso hate the young uns in their saxos etc who believe that every one should appreciate drum n bass shaking the buildings.

Albi ( corolla owner & occasional megane driver, who worryingly is developing taste for cardigans & ties at the age of 37, a pre- reqiusite of driving the most boring car in the world )
Currently in albi969's garage:
98 Toyota Corolla 1.6gs liftback
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome