Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna Monaco GP

View Single Post
post #30 of (permalink) Old 11th June 2015
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Laguna Monaco GP

I usually use an USB stick but my Ipod Nano works in the same slot. I assume you have the usual "Tunepoint" connection in the central glove box.

It may be worth checking whether you have the latest USB driver installed in your Carminat/Bose system. It may be a little difficult to find as the Renault sites are less than clear. Confusingly Renault have a multimedia site as well as their normal web site. If you do not know already Renault call this connection "Tune point" just to confuse us!. The Uk web site is called

The GP is my second Laguna Coupé . I still think it is one of the most elegant looking cars around. I live in France and, even here, it is a rare car which always attracts admiring looks. I have the bog standard 150 Bhp engine with a tuning box which takes it up to around 180. I would have loved the bigger engine but the French impose prohibitive taxation on these. When I first moved to France, 10 years ago, I had a 3 litre petrol Laguna which was a superb car.
Currently in Simonsdvd's garage:
Long history of Renault. 25 V6, 25 2.2 Auto, Safrane, V6 Laguna, Laguna Coupé, Black Series, 2012 Laguna Monaco Coupe
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome