Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 05 laguna STOP/CHECK HANDBRAKE msg wont turn off

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 15th June 2015 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
05 laguna STOP/CHECK HANDBRAKE msg wont turn off

Hi,i recently purchased a 05 1.9 dci laguna,to keep shortand sweet the epb works fine as does eveything else,as soon as i start the engine if i pull the manual switch out even 2mm the stop light comes on immediately,if i release the clutch the yellow spanner comes on and the auto handbrake off works fine,but as soon as i rev alittle on comes the stop light .Car drives perfect and the epb works perfect so i reckon it needs a reset and or there is a sensor issue.Ive spent the past few weeks searching the internet for a solution but to no avail,ive tried all the suggestions that are posted here aswell and none have worked.Its annoying cos i cant use the cruise control and other devices with the stop light on,any help without an expensive trip to renault would be greatly appreciated
Currently in Irishlagunaowner's garage:
2005 renault laguna 1.9 dci dynamic
  5 Lastest Threads by Irishlagunaowner
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
05 laguna STOP/CHECK HANDBRAKE msg wont turn off Brakes/Hubs Irishlagunaowner 4 1134 15th June 2015 09:06 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome