Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna I - Phase 2 - Electronics - ABS Warning Light

View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 15th June 2015
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Laguna I - Phase 2 - Electronics - ABS Warning Light

Originally Posted by retgar2002 View Post
if it happens and you loose speedometer as well it is likely to be a 20amp fuse located in fuse box by the battery this distorts over time with heat causing intermittent contact with pins of the fuse holder, from experience as this happened on my car I racked my brain cheacked all the abs sensors wire etc eventually traced it back to this fuse replaced fuse he presto abs/speedo all working correctly

I played today with the battery box fuses, take them out and clean them searching for the front fog-lights relay ... now I have ABS lights ON and speedo does not work anymore.
I know I took out one of the 3 little fuses, I test it and when to put it back ... i couldn't find it's place anymore ... I thought it was a spare, and I left it out.
There are no connectors in the battery box for that one.
Can you take a picture from your fuse box and send it to me please? I am thinking now that maybe the connection fell of underneath the fusebox.
Thank you.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome