Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - CC Volumetric Alarm Question

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10th September 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
CC Volumetric Alarm Question

Hi all

This is my first post and what better place to ask a question. I have just picked up my 57 plate Megane CC Dynamique. I am very happy with it so far and its a great car to be in. It has the total hands free kit on it, along with other upgrades.... Anyway's I was looking through my paperwork and come accross the information on the alarm system........

How does this work, as i can not make head nor tail out of it. I dont want to turn it off, i just want to make sure its working.... For example. I have had the roof down for most of the weekend, and i wanted to test the alarm works, so i was waving my arms about like a madman insside the cabin ALARM DID NOT GO OFF, I put a bag on the front seat - ALARM DID NOT GO OFF. I dont see any sensors for the alarm in the car, yet my car is supposed to have an alarm.

How do i test it works, if its locked i can not open the boot or doors without unlocking it, so my only way (like my citroen before was to lock it and wave my arms inside the cabin through the windows). I am concerned that its not working.....

Please Please Help
  5 Lastest Threads by RobboCop
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
CC Volumetric Alarm Question Electronics Lagdti 1 878 10th September 2007 12:18 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome