Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Wheels and Tyres - Worn Rear Suspension Bushes

View Single Post
post #184 of (permalink) Old 10th September 2007
David Wright
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by ottoman View Post
Keep us notified of what happens David we are here to help.

Hi All

As promised an update on my problems!!!

I finally managed to speak to someone at Renault (a week or so after writting here) who agreed the problems where covered by the warranty - I have been on holiday and the repairs where carried out last week - so many thanks for suggesting it was a warranty issue as it has saved me some serious money.

That all might be short lived, as I was going to leave it a few days before reporting back to make sure everything was OK, anyway at the weekend I went for a 30 mile drive on Saturday, on the way back I tried to change up a gear and couldn't select one!

I was towed back home and the car left with the dealer, they have just called me to say they need to order in a "master fuse" but suspect its either the gearbox or the clutch, they say the gearbox will be 100% covered under the warranty but the gearbox I'll have to pay 40%.

I was wondering if that all sounded OK to you guys and I wasn't being told the wrong thing! and does anyone know what sort of money a clutch is going to cost me.

Many thanks

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome