Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Timing Belt Was Changed Today

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12th September 2007 Thread Starter
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Timing Belt Was Changed Today

Hi well at long last i got my Timing belt changed today at Ian Browns Garage in Dunfermline on my 2.0 16v 2002 Espace III Expression,i bought the complete Belt Kit in March this year but never had the guts to do it or even get round to it,the car has only done 40k but it was 5 years old Monday this week the belt kit cost me 100 and the labour time today was 5 hours and Keith only charged me 184 and thats including changing the Drivers side track rod end that i had replaced in March this year but it had passed its MOT last week but i had got a Advisory Notice that it had excess playwhen it was on the jacks but not on the ground but Keith changed it under warranty as it was only fitted in March and he was able have it changed because he deals with the same Motor Factors i bought it from all he needed was the receipt,he then tracked it and bobs your uncle job done,cheers all the best Donald.
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.
  5 Lastest Threads by Donald
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Have You Stopped Smoking General Chat johnboyw 55 4390 21st September 2013 09:21 AM
AVS Music Converter to MP3 Free Download Help Computer Club Donald 2 1984 10th March 2012 03:02 PM
Posting Problem Feedback & Announcements hondo 21 4423 31st December 2011 04:11 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome