Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - X Reg Megane convertible roof problems.

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 1st July 2015 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
X Reg Megane convertible roof problems.

My apologies if this is in the wrong section, I didn't know where else to place this thread.

My neighbour owns an X Reg Megane Convertible, she bought it specifically for the soft top and with the weather being warm, she wants to get the most use out of the car.

When she first bought the car the roof wouldn't work, taking a quick look at it, I noticed the hydraulic fluid in the pump reservoir was almost empty. Showing her how to use the roof manually, she was happy with that, however last night the rear panel/parcel shelf stuck in position.

Knowing how to quickly fix this, I restarted the car and the panel dropped into place and the roof was secure. However it's becoming tedious to keep doing this and I'd like to get the roof fully working again, however for the life of me I cannot find what hydraulic fluid the pump takes!

Can anyone advise me further on which fluid it takes?

Many thanks in advance!
  5 Lastest Threads by iplaydurty
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Clifford Concept 300 Electronics iplaydurty 0 222 4th July 2015 07:17 PM
X Reg Megane convertible roof problems. Bodywork iplaydurty 1 475 1st July 2015 12:51 PM
Good day! :) Welcome to RenaultForums iplaydurty 3 319 1st July 2015 12:37 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome