Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Does the Grand Scenic have a spare wheel footwell

View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 13th September 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 2 Times in 3 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 3
Originally Posted by Gonescenile View Post
You get the option of a 5 or 7 seater in Grande guise now.
On the 5 seat model the spare wheel well is where the other 2 seats would be. On a 7 seater like mine, the spare is slung under the rear of the car.
I think the Portugese rozzers are clutching at straws now and are putting her parents thru hell hoping they'll fold under the pressure.
I personally don't think they have anything to do with Madeleins disappearance. I hope I'm never proven wrong on that point though.
Yeah I would agree with you there Gonescenile, clutching at straws.

The Five seater Grand Scenic sold in very few numbers the price difference was such that anyone would be daft to go for the five seat Grand as the residuals were better on the 7 seater thus destroying any initial price saving .

A large dealership in Aberdeen had only sold one of the 5 seat Grand's since they were introduced, tho I believe there were very good discounts offered to clear existing stock from Renault .

Jeez I hope the parents have nothing to do with her disapperance that would rank as one of the worst crimes ever if you take into account their media appearances .

But like you I do not think they are .
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome