Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - 5 Year Polish

Thread: 5 Year Polish
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 18th September 2007
Platinum member
Nominated 0 Times in 4 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 5
Originally Posted by russ17 View Post
re Scatz: Bearing in mind that I have only just become a Renault owner for just over 2 weeks, I do not have any "gems of wisdom" to post and as it was a first post I thought it would be good to open with a "giving" post rather than a "taking" post that so often occurs when people become members, just to get an answer without giving anything back to the forum.

I repeat - I am in no way connected to this product, but just want to inform others, and see if it can live up to its claims over the term stated
No offence intended russ. It just seemed a bit generic, that is all.

You are right in the fact that most people take rather than give in their first post but that's the way of the world I am afraid. Most people would not even think of looking for a forum such as this unless, of course, they have a problem that they do not understand, hence a request for help in their first post. However, some do introduce themselves first.

I applaud you and welcome you to the forums, in this case, for giving before receiving (leave the smutty comments eh).

PS: Nice looking motor.

Currently in scatz's garage:
2004 Subaru Legacy GT Spec B, a 2013 2.0 TDCi Titanium X Sport S-Max and a 2001 Honda NSR125R

Last edited by scatz; 18th September 2007 at 03:32 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome