Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Hello from Sunny Ramsgate

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 19th September 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Hello from Sunny Ramsgate

Hello all

I have just purchased an Espace 04/53...

Been stitched up,drove it home from Swindon,Gearbox needs rebuilding due to apparent bearings on 3rd & 4th gear breaking down.........900 plus VAT....oh dear!

Anyone got any ideas or is it something I should just swallow......

Anyway, presuming I get that sorted..I have a couple of niggly things I'd like to get sorted also.....

If I turn the Radio or CD up past 20 it breaks up like a strobe effect,like your radio losing a signal...

When I open the drivers door the courtesy light doesn't come in for me but does with the other doors,I can't find the little button usually found where the door meets the body..

The keycard that came with it only unlocks the car,the lock button doesn't work,quite common apparently.I've seen on ebay some for sale and my local dealer quoted 60 for the card and 30 to cut and code.Will they code any card I can get from ebay or???????

Thanks in Advance...

Currently in portovechios's garage:
Espace 1.9dCi Expression 2004/53
  5 Lastest Threads by portovechios
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Flat Spot on my Espace Engines ottoman 1 715 20th January 2008 11:56 PM
Convince me to stick with it...... Cars & motoring ns.thomson 3 903 5th October 2007 03:14 AM
Load Cover for Espace 4 Interiors portovechios 5 1448 27th September 2007 09:50 PM
Wheres the radio/amp Electronics bigshow 6 1354 22nd September 2007 02:34 PM
Hello from Sunny Ramsgate Cars & motoring portovechios 16 1961 19th September 2007 09:22 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome