Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Modus Saved Us Serious Injury!

View Single Post
post #17 of (permalink) Old 21st September 2007
It's Arrived!

Time for an update...

After the interim payment, I squeezed the insurance company for another 1000 by emailing them screenshots of similar specced cars on the Renault used car web-site - it all helps. They've also confirmed that Grace's No Claims Bonus is not affected as they can claim against the Motor Insurance Bureau in the country where it happened.

We picked up the new Modus on Wednesday evening and are very happy with it - chosen Blue this time, since the accident many people have told us that Green is unlucky - I'm not supersticious - it's just that the non-metallic choice is limited!

The idiot that hit the last one is being prosecuted for Dangerous Driving and Driving Without Insurance (and hopefully for the bald tyreand whatever else they can find). He is due to appear in court in November - I hope they throw the book at him
This, especially as Grace has had to be referred to a consultant at a local hospital - our GP has diagnosed that her pelvis is 'out of place'. Not sure exactly what he means, but it's painful!

Once again, thanks to Wylam Garage for the loan of the cars - it has made life a lot simpler!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome