Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Alize 1.6 RT - window relay module?

View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 22nd September 2007
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
hi thats good then have a go! me personally i'd take the door pad off and do all my work there its the easiest point! the only thing i'm having trouble trying to work out is how to get the window to time correctly on one touch! just had a thought scratch what i said about going direct to the motor it wont work! the motor is switched earth on both lines to change the rotation of the motor! so the only way would be to fool the bic unit into thinking you have your finger on the button! so you could put a relay in that will stay powered on until the window reaches the bottom! youve done my head! hahaha! right the door switches should have live at pins 5 and 3, earth at 4! switching lives on 2 and 6! main feed in is from the drivers swich! test with a meter which way they switch on lines 2 and 6! test to see if the voltage colapses when you are holding the button down and it reaches the end of its motion! you will then be able to decide if you need a normal relay or a timed relay! hope this helps! colin
Currently in bigshow's garage:
c class merc and 07 megane coupe cab 1.5dci dynanic
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome