Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Laguna indicators stay on

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 22nd September 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Laguna indicators stay on

Hi All, Hope someone out there can help me. The key transponder locks the car, sets the alarm and activates the immobiliser, right? All this works ok but when I lock the car all indicators flash a few times and then go out. Well sometime, very intermittently, the indicator lights stay on, sometimes all four and sometimes only the left hand side (but never the right side).

I can correct this by unlocking the car and locking it again, sometimes its ok after two or three attemps but I have to be careful as I have been seen driving with all four indicators on (not flashing) or I can lock the car and walk away not realising that two or four indicators may be left on resulting in a flat battery.

I suspect a sticky relay but which one is it? There are relays by the fuse box and some under the bonnet. Has anyone had this problem before? All comments gratefully received, thanks. Bernard
Currently in Bernard's garage:
V reg Laguna 2.0 16v RXE and very nice too!
  5 Lastest Threads by Bernard
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Laguna Camshaft noises Engines Bernard 2 1206 21st February 2008 12:09 AM
Intermittent Instruments Electronics Laguna_TC 3 1109 10th December 2007 11:03 PM
How do I edit my profile? Feedback & Announcements Bernard 2 822 10th December 2007 10:53 PM
Electric windows Electronics dejan72 1 792 8th December 2007 10:28 PM
1999 RXE Instruments Electronics Bernard 2 823 3rd December 2007 10:19 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome