Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - The Vel Satis Club, for all things Vel....

View Single Post
post #103 of (permalink) Old 23rd September 2007
vel satis 1
Diamond member
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

Originally Posted by tonycanderson View Post
I'm thinking of getting a Aux-in Audio Adapter so I can conect my iPod to the Cabasse Auditorium radio/6CD. I'm told the connection is via the amplifier, but I'm not sure and being a Vel Satis 'nobody' knows where the amp is located. The boot is a favourite on other models but I don't think it's there.
Anyone know please?
Hi tony gareth here if you want more info on the vel satis try going on to you will be able to down load files on the vel satis for free i had a look for you and the info is as follows; tuner 1 location under rear seat of the vehicle; cd changer 2 in the dash board panel; 3 satellite control at steering wheel; 5 an amplified radio aerial; 6 navigation screen; 7 a navigation computer; 8 a gps receiver aerial; 9 central communication unit; 10 a voice synthesiser speaker; also it warns you to make sure you allow 40 seconds for the carimat system to discharge be fore removing the car battery in other words make sure its turned off for at least 40 seconds hope this helps gareth.
Currently in vel satis 1's garage:
2003 renault vel satis v6 24 valve 3.5 petrol engine model Initiale BJOV
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome