Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Roof bar connection point covers

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 26th July 2015 Thread Starter
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Roof bar connection point covers

Hi. I hope this is the right forum to use. Apologies if not.

Using a cheap and rubbish roof bar on my Renault Megane (Mk2 1.9 DCI) I managed to break the small plastic flaps that cover the connection points. Firstly do these little this have a name? And where can I purchase replacements?

The name would be most useful as I can then search the web for replacements if you cannot help to point me in the direction to buy.

Thanks all.

ejap is offline  
  5 Lastest Threads by ejap
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Roof bar connection point covers Bodywork ejap 0 310 26th July 2015 02:49 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome