Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - The Vel Satis Club, for all things Vel....

View Single Post
post #107 of (permalink) Old 24th September 2007 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Originally Posted by VEL SATISfied View Post
Tony, you will need to plug your lead into the aux input located under the rear seat (n/s). It has a metal casing over it also to stop it from moving which is removed by taking out the two bolts.
Hi, sorry i'm comming into this thread a bit late, but are you saying there is some kind of aux-in under the rear seat?? I had a mare of a time connecting my ipod so if there is a connecter already fitted i'll be jarred right off!!!

For an alternative way of connecting let me know, I'm now an expert!!

PS anyone else get a king of knocking noise from their rear suspension when going over bumps. Somethings loose down there, you have hear and feel it when you sat in the back. Renault checked and charged me for checking twice now and keep saying theres nothing wrong. Sound like somthing in the spare wheel well is clonking around, except its not because i checked already.
Currently in jamesyboy5593's garage:
Scenic II 1.9DCi Privilege, Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo, VW Eos 2.0 TFSI DSG, Gilera Nexus 500 scooter.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome