Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Pre-Owned Promise Privilege Card

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 7th August 2015 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Renault Pre-Owned Promise Privilege Card

I have had a number of Renault Scenics over the last 18 or so yrs - mainly as the kids have been growing up.

6 years ago I replaced my scenic for another, more modern and was given the Renault Pre-Owned Promise Privilege Card with the 'package'.

This has encouraged the use of Renault Dealerships for MOT and Servicing / Summer Winter Checks. With the MOT it provides a free MOT check.

No problems until the latest annual MOT where the Service desk (at the same dealership for the past 5 years), stated the Card was not valid as I was not the first from new owner.

Querying the last 5 years where this has not been a problem and bringing attention to the stated Card Promise - 'transferable if you sell your vehicle' didn;t prove fruitful.

Wondered who else might have experienced this ? / Anyone with knowledge of this card and my entitlement? / Any thoughts ?

Would appreciate any feedback as I can't help thinking this may be an attempt to withdraw a previous offer.

5 Lastest Threads by duff67
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Pre-Owned Promise Privilege Card Cars & motoring duff67 2 366 7th August 2015 10:12 AM
Scenic Electonics Meltdown - Help Electronics duff67 10 1950 27th April 2011 08:19 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome