Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Is it the French being thick, or my car? :o

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 28th September 2007 Thread Starter
Beer Jammer
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Cool Is it the French being thick, or my car? :o

First post for meeeee...

Just got my car 3 days ago, (sports tourer dci120 initiale), and yes I am a Renault virgin
Before my first refuel I was watching my trip computer counting down how many miles I could go with what deisel was left
Then, the message panel comes up with "low fuel"... cool I thought, at least I get a nice warning just like my previous car.
Mind you, as soon as this happened, why oh why did the trip computer not tell me how many miles I could go???? it just stayed showing.. ------- Miles until I refueled!!!
How dopey is that!!! I would have thought that its when you are low on the jungle juice that you most need to know how far you can go before coughing to a stop!!!

So, is it the car or the 'french' influence that causes this? lol
Currently in Beer Jammer's garage:
1.9dci initiale sports tourer
  5 Lastest Threads by Beer Jammer
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Signs of a failing battery Electronics Beer Jammer 5 1655 5th January 2010 09:22 AM
DIagnosing Ballast or HID? Electronics 22 4230 12th May 2009 07:38 PM
Bonnet catch failure, common fault? Cars & motoring redsmac 27 5162 23rd September 2008 09:34 PM
Is it the French being thick, or my car? :o Electronics Horatio 1 883 28th September 2007 02:29 PM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome