Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Scenic 1 - Window Regulator Repair With Pics

View Single Post
post #21 of (permalink) Old 10th August 2015
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: Renault Scenic 1 - Window Regulator Repair With Pics

I have just done the job on my mk 1 p 2 but changed to a manual winder recovered from the rear door of a scrap mk 1 ,there is a bit of phaphing around,but it is possible,you must take the adjustment to the max,,and still there is a small amount of slack,mybe possible to insert some sort of spacer to eliminate slack? the man difference is the wheel is a different diameter,but is taller,so you must mix and match,th original cables and runners from front door with the winder from back door,and the drilling of a hole to accomadate the handle,a little tip is fit the winder then put a small amount of copper grease on the nd of the winder spiggot then offer up the door card the grease wll transfer to show you where to drill.hope this is helpful as an alternative as my problem was with a relay,which was much more difficult to change,mainly because I had no spare,not to mention the De-soldering of said relay from ech
Currently in davechelseafan's garage:
03 scenic 1,4 FIDJI(victim of driving in snow)/00 scenic RXE 1,4/99 scenic donor 1,4
The Following User Says Thank You to davechelseafan For This Useful Post:
HeatherJ (10th August 2015)
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome