Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Fao WebCode or others with technical knowledge

View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 4th February 2006 Thread Starter
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Troubled Laguna Diesel Please Help

sorry to be so direct but i hear your the man for technical issues and was hoping you could help a laguna owner who is reaching the end of his tether after only owning it for a week!

i have a laguna II 02 plate 1.9 Dci Expression with 109k on the clock when driving in traffic or left to idle the car idles ok but does seem to surge slighlty every 30-45 secs also the car loses power does not respond to the accelerator and cuts out triping the engine stop light this has been reset many times by mechanic and always came up with bosch fault code 1882 which i was told was fuel pressure relating to the sensor on the common rail .

after reading other threads i thought it may be the TDC sensor and changed it to no avail a replacement sensor for the common rail has been tried by the local garage but as before the fault still remains.

any ideas would be most appreciated the only other thing the mechanic said was there was a solinoid or sensor near or possibly on the turbo that was clicking or chattering???

Many Thanks

Gareth Hill

Last edited by cerbrious; 5th February 2006 at 09:54 PM.
  5 Lastest Threads by cerbrious
Thread Forum Last Poster Replies Views Last Post
Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Electronics - Only... Laguna trickyd400 8 7661 17th August 2006 09:02 AM
The Lemon is back on the market!! Cars & motoring SportTourer 1 1135 7th February 2006 05:42 AM
Renault Laguna II - Phase 1 - Engines - Diesel... Laguna lowrider 2 3419 6th February 2006 07:36 AM
Fao WebCode or others with technical knowledge Cars & motoring cerbrious 3 1445 4th February 2006 11:00 PM
Please help Cars & motoring cerbrious 2 1046 4th February 2006 09:42 AM
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome