Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - laguna 2 Abs fault

View Single Post
post #41 of (permalink) Old 19th August 2015
Nominated 0 Times in 0 Posts
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0
Re: laguna 2 Abs fault

Thanks ours2012 it was just the fuses inside the car I checked, I'll check the others.

TTT its the front wheel I changed the sensor on thats reading silly miles. So I'm sure the fault is there somewhere- it is the same wheel where the spring was replaced and the warning lights have been on since then. The MOT refusal sheet actually states an ABS fault on rear sensor, so my garage replaced that rear ABS sensor, but the 'sensor fault' warning for the rear is the tyre pressure sensor not working (sometimes it displays the pressure/sometimes it displays 'sensor fault') it's nothing to do with the ABS.

The computer being crossed over was just that it used to read a front tyre was flat when it wasn't and actually the back one had a puncture which never showed a warning, so I theorized they were crossed over and displaying the wrong pressures. But I had the front one removed and the back one now reads sensor fault or the correct pressure so probably actually just both independantly faulty and not crossed over at all.

Just had the tracking done (it was off) and got the lad there to double check all my sensors were well connected since I'd been buggering about with them- lights are still on but it's not had a run this time yet.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome