Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Renault Clio - Airbag Query

View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 3rd October 2007
Veteran Member
Technical Supremo
Fishing the Sea Champion
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 11
Originally Posted by david martin View Post
Thanks for your welcome Donald - I might have guessed it was a fellow caravaner! I do not tow with a Renault - a old trusty volvo (2001) but my son is the Renault fan - I am desperately trying to sort it out as a surprise to him before he comes home from uni at the half term break. (this is partly because he is a typical broke student and I am rapidly becoming a broke student parent!!)
the caravan is in its bed for the winter to bloody cold up here getting in Scotland ,Ah the big Swedish Volvo about one car ive never owned just never looked at one but my friend used to drive the t5 Volvo Estate 250bhp the same one as the police use ,as i said iam sure someone will help soon,i think it might also have to go on the diagnostic machine to clear it but as i said iam not that sure,cheers Donald
Currently in Donald's garage:
2005 Mercedes Benz C200 Classic SE Kompresser & 1998 Fiat Cinquecento Fire Sporting,some may say i could do far better?,i say i could do far worse.

Last edited by Donald; 3rd October 2007 at 07:14 PM.
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome