Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Highest Mileage Car.. post your mileage

View Single Post
post #74 of (permalink) Old 4th October 2007
Still a Petrolhead but also like diesel
Nominated 0 Times in 2 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 2
Originally Posted by austenx View Post
I put 96,000 miles on a Civic Airodeck in only 18months, just had normal services and a wheel bearing!

I have to say, I replaced it with one of the first Laguna II sports tourers, first visit to the dealer for it's 600 mile check took them 3 days.... never did more than 10K without at least 4 days of having the dealers courtesy car

I think half the problem was the dealer.....

Why do some dealers (I'm thinking Honda and Landrover) give you high spec cars while yours in for a service while all Renault dealers give you some sort of ***8220;Postman Pat***8221; van with windows?

Because they care !

Point to note .... most Renault dealers in the Glasgow area will now charge you for a courtesy car .... not just the insurance but the car as well

Unless you get RCS and have a tantrum in the service dept ...... One phone call and all was sorted .... it turned out RCS paid the bill .... the dealers need to get a grip, they really do, the cars are better now than they have ever been .... so why do Renault keep coming at the bottom of satisfaction surveys ..... yup .... THE CR*P DEALER ATTITUDE .....

Rant off

generalisation I know ... but everything is relative

Why is it the older I get .... the better I think I was ?
Currently in Truckbusuk's garage:
Clio2 1.4RT Phase1(VF1BB0S) + Volvo XC90 SE Lux D5 Geartronic

Last edited by Truckbusuk; 4th October 2007 at 01:33 PM. Reason: typo
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome