Renault Forums :: Independent Renault forum - View Single Post - Gave the Laguna last chance !

View Single Post
post #10 of (permalink) Old 5th October 2007
Technical Supremo

Nominated 16 Times in 67 Posts
Nominated TOTW/F/M Award(s): 28
Thanked 5,200 Times in 4,712 Posts
It seems many people who experience problems with their cars nowadays seem to turn to the internet and associated forums for advice or for somewhere to air their gripes. I have noticed some who visit this site seem to think this forum is an official Renault forum. May I make a couple of suggestions.
1. On joining members should be informed the forum is run purley by volunteers who freely give their time whenever they can - and answers may not always be available - simply because the problem has never been discussed.
2. It may well be worth considering adding a section whereby members can praise their cars and report positive views.
3. If new members where also encouraged to use the search facility they would discover a wealth of helpful information rather than shout and become disappointed for not getting a reply.

Personally I am very pleased with the two Renault cars I own and am willing to shout "VIVA RENAULT !!"
Currently in madnoel10's garage:
Honda Civic 1.4l
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome